What type of benefits or perks do you receive at your nanny job? Did certain perks help you decide which nanny job would be right for you? Some of the Benefits I receive are:
1. I get paid for 52 weeks a year even if my NF goes on vacation, takes time off, etc.
2. PTO- 2 weeks vacation and sick days through out the year
3. Nanny van- while on the clock I drive my NF extra vehicle (this is such an amazing perk I love not having to worry about gas reimbursement, wear and tear, and adding miles to my vehicle)
4. Open kitchen- I still bring lunch (personal preference) but drinks and snacks I am welcome to.
5. Gifts on my birthday and Christmas (not expected just very nice)
I live in the midwest and I feel these are generous perks.